2024 Digital Planner
2024 Digital Planner
Digital Planners are great for staying organized and eco-friendly living. Works in Goodnotes, Notability, and other annotation apps. See walk-through video for demo.
- 2 PDF Planners
- Dated January–December 2024
- Fully Hyperlinked
- Sunday and Monday Starts
- Pastel Earth Color Scheme
- Horizontal and Timeblock Weekly Layouts Included
- Dashboard (blank page templates, other pages, color palette with hex codes, my links, extra pages, front and back covers)
- Monthly Spread (large calendar, space for notes, coordinating gratitude, habits, and memories spreads for each month)
- Horizontal Weekly Spread (lined boxes, mini calendar)
- Timeblock Weekly Spread (grid boxes, 5 bullet list, 6am-10pm, mini calendar)
- Daily Spread (mini calendar, mood tracker, top 3 priorities, personal and work to-do's, time block scheduling, space to grow)
- Blank Page Templates (blank, dot, grid, line, wide line, frame, monthly, horizontal weekly, timeblock weekly, daily)
- Other Pages (2024 overview, year at a glance, self care, habit tracker, journal, gratitude, goals, memories, opening spread, end of year reflection)
- Extra Pages (9 blank pages for your needs)
How to import in Goodnotes:
- Tap the + and Import
- Select the file and "import as new document" if prompted
See my YouTube channel @madeitmikayla for walk-throughs, product demos, and more.
This is a instantly downloadable digital product; no physical items will be shipped to you. No sharing of these files is permitted; for personal use only; do not alter the files. Gray diagonals on pages are to prevent theft, the actual files do not have them. Do not print digital product files unless it's a printable product.
Colors may vary slightly due to different screens/monitors. No returns, refunds, or exchanges are accepted. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the FAQs page.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it! Thank you for supporting my small biz!
Tag Me When You Share